Read the Northern Alarm Protection Co. Story
Since 1971, Northern Alarm Protection Co. Ltd. has delivered a full range of state-of-the-art security solutions to businesses and residences across Ontario. Canadian owned and operated, a ULC-rated Installation and Service Security provider, and a member of CANASA (Canadian Alarm and Security Association), NAP is committed to providing superior customized security services to each of our clients.
Discreet and Cost Effective
With cutting-edge technology, highly-trained installation professionals, full service and monitoring, NAP offers quick, discreet and cost effective security solutions while still protecting your privacy. You achieve continuous peace of mind through:
- Incomparable digital Closes Circuit TV (CCTV) security solutions
- Reliable, custom-designed burglar alarm systems
- Expandable access control systems
- Well established ULC (Underwriters Laboratories of Canada) monitoring
NAP is a proud member of the following professional associations:
- Underwriters Laboratory of Canada (ULC)
- Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST)
- Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
- East Gwillimbury Chamber of Commerce
- Newmarket Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Better Business Bureau
ULC Standards develops and publishes standards and specifications for products having a bearing on fire, life safety and security, crime prevention, energy efficiency, environmental safety, security of assets and facilities, live working and workplace safety and other areas. ULC Standards is accredited by the Standards Council of Canada as a consensus based Standards Development Organization under the National Standards System of Canada.
NAP is proud to be a ULC certified installation company, adhering to the strict code of conduct put forth by ULC.
Visit www.ulc.ca for more information